Savory Roasted Peppers
Contributed by: Marian
2 large Red Bell Pepper Seeded, cut into eighths
1 large Yellow Bell Pepper Seeded, cut into eighths
3 T Soy Sauce
2 T Balsamic Vinegar
2 T Olive Oil
1 T Fresh Oregano
1 Large Garlic Clove Minced
1/4 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbled
- Arrange peppers, skin side up, in a single layer on a rack of broiler pan. Broil 6-8 minutes or until skin is blackened.
- Turn peppers over and cook 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from broiler, let stand on rack for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, oil, oregano and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Remove skin from peppers.
- Add peppers to soy mixture stirring to coat well. Marinate 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange peppers on a plate and sprinkle feta over them.